January 26, March 3, and April, date/time TBD 2018
Join PT Ranch as they invite farmers, butchers and consultants to share their experiences with sustainable and regenerative agriculture in a speaker series hosted in Ione, California. The series brings together leading professionals who are committed to growing environmentally integrated businesses that improve soil health and provide the highest quality meats. Reintroduce yourself to dirt and learn how soil is the foundation of healthy food system and successful agriculture business.
- Gabe Brown on Soil Health - Friday, January 26th: 9am-4pm. Lunch included. $150*
- Daniel Salatin on Pasture Raised Meat - Saturday, March 3: 9am-4pm. Lunch included. $150 *
- Nathan Gilmour on Lamb Butchery – April, date/time TBD $150*
For more information on speakers please visit website or contact contact Emily Taylor.
* Price Discount: CalaverasGROWN and Farms of Amador members will receive 50% off the ticket price. Join either organization today and receive your discount as well as all the other membership benefits.
- CalaverasGROWN supports local agriculturalists who seek to improve their businesses and land.
- Farms of Amador is a countywide marketing and educational organization whose mission is to increase the sales of local agricultural products.