The Foothill Conservancy is a grassroots organization based in the foothills of
the Sierra Nevada. Volunteers are absolutely essential to accomplish our
mission. We broaden our impact by seeking community volunteers to help us
achieve our goals. To help ensure that the work of the Foothill Conservancy is a
true reflection of the needs of the community, we are committed to creating
opportunities for volunteers to participate in, offer feedback about, and endorse
the mission of the Foothill Conservancy.
Here are some ways you can help:
● We are looking for qualified individuals who have an interest in watershed
and land use advocacy to serve on our teams. Visit our website for more
● We are looking for a social media assistant. To learn more about what this
involves, go to https://foothillconservancy.org/support/volunteer/
● We would like to add to our Board of Directors. If you are interested in
finding out more about Foothill Conservancy, please email us for more
● Join the Foothill Conservancy Watershed Protection Alliance, a community collaboration project, and serve on the
planning team or on-the-ground cleanups.
● Engage with the public at the Amador County Fair at the end of July. If you
like greeting people and interacting with them, this is a great opportunity.
Send us an email if you are interested.
All volunteer opportunities are subject to California Public health Covid-19
precautions. We continue to work remotely where possible to decrease the risk to
our staff, board, and volunteers.